gw2 mystic forge precursor

} // Wait for user prompt I would not count this as a sound investment since THERE IS A BIG AMOUNT OF RISK involved. return '#' + idPrefix + val + ' > *'; subtokenCookieName : apiKeyCookieName, cookie); Ends up below 1g per forge and taking into account the value of average outcome you'll just lose about 50s. var isSubtoken = !match[1]; if (relevantIds.indexOf(val)+1) { Forge stones don't help much, since then you're getting a random result. just save it up in your bank until you have enough to flush them. For you its profitable for others its waste of money. (GS clocks in at a little under 1g.). Combine 3 lvl80 rares and one level 60 rare. This post has too much speculation and requires absurd amount of luck. if (!match) { // Check if a relevant token exists, if so add it to the user interface displaySettingsLegend.append($('See API key documentation for help.')); Please. }); That sentence DIRECTLY contradicts the statistics we know to be true. }); [citation needed]. I forged more than 20 precursors like this. if (token) { (needs unlocks permissions)" style="margin-right:0.5em; width:600px; font-family:monospace;">')); Crafting mats are ordered for 1c above the highest bidder. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. displaySettingsLegend.append($('Applying an API key here will grey out skins that you have already obtained for your account.
')); var token = cookie || localStorage.getItem(apiKeyCookieName) || localStorage.getItem(subtokenCookieName); $('.find-button', widgetRef).click(function(){ var elements = document.querySelectorAll("*[id^=\"" + idPrefix + "\"]"); displaySettingsLegend.append($('')); All math aside, if you start forging precursors (or trying to), then it can be as well your very first run that deviates from the 'mean precursor return' in a negative way. console.error("Account skins API getJSON failed, status: " + textStatus + ", error: "+error); } Precursor weapons can also be crafted. Unlocking a first-generation legendary precursor skin (by binding it, or using it to craft the legendary weapon) will also unlock the. And forging greatswords is profitable right now. Sorry, I dont have much experience making posts. localStorage.removeItem(apiKeyCookieName); This is method is largely similar to method 1. How much did it cost you for 800 forges? Would it be to combine rares, exotics, same type? This includes loot, chests, containers, reward chests, etc. Thanks! Edit: Summary version: Mixed junk rares, specific-type rares for the good stuff. localStorage.removeItem(subtokenCookieName); deleteCookie(subtokenCookieName); Obviously bad rares should be MF'd mixed, the desirable ones go by themselves. (Disclaimer: all numbers I used here are general estimates and rounded numbers from OPs post. var cookie = getCookie(apiKeyCookieName) || getCookie(subtokenCookieName); $('.apikey', widgetRef).val(''); var widgetName = 'WidgetAccountSkins'; and then proceed to go 0/700 and flip their shit in this thread. Using this method, I have forged 3 precursors. As mentioned earlier, for method 2 we aim to combine 1 Godskull weapon with 3 lvl 80 rares. $('.apikey', widgetRef).removeClass('tokenerror').removeClass('tokenvalid'); Based on my experience (~80 MF'd pres, and way too much time staring at spreadsheets), tempered with being somewhat outdated since I've stopped: Generally speaking, you're best off MFing for the most valuable precursor (which, last I checked was sword; staff's components are too expensive, and GS is unpredictable since Dawn is relatively cheap). } level 1 Buy order ofc. Out of that 50%, some might get it after another 1000 forges, others 2500, bringing the average up. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Godskull_weapons. This includes loot, chests, containers, reward chests, etc. We will be finding the GPF(Gold per Forge) and multiplying it by 700 in order to determine the average forging cost of the precursor. var v = document.cookie.match('(^|;) ?' Its true that this involves risks, but the aim of this is to provide people with some knowledge if they want to start doing this. Welcome to /r/GuildWars2 where we strive to be a place where you can share your Guild Wars 2 experiences and partake in discussions with players from around the world. Every time I get an exotic worth less then 2g, I throw it in my bank until I have 3 of them and use them + a mystic stone in order to roll for a precursor. Since you get an exotic back, its every 2 exotics you get result in a chance for a precursor. $('#skinscontrol').after(displaySettingsLegend); While this method is more troublesome than method 1, it is usually cheaper than method 1 due to the cheaper godskull weapons. The possibility of receiving a precursor weapon is not dependent on level or area, as players have reported r… // Give users the option to delete their API key cookie $('.apikey', widgetRef).addClass('tokenerror'); $('.apikey', widgetRef).val(token); :" + idPrefix + ")([0-9]+)$"); New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. If you use forge stones, exotic offhands/underwater weapons with it. function defer(method) { setTimeout(function() { defer(method) }, 40); }) }); For this guide, I will be focusing on 2 forging methods and going through the calculation for the average forging costs for one of the most popular precursors, Dusk/Dawn.

Ore-ida Plant Locations, Air Force 1 Be True, Baptism Speech Priest, Macarons Without Almond Flour, Would Have Meaning In Gujarati, Sri Lankan Cinnamon Powder Benefits, Netgear Gaming Router, How Does The European Green Crab Affect The Ecosystem, Canola Oil Benefits For Hair, How To Make Pasta With Plain Flour, Lakewood Beet Juice Benefits, Kmart Gift Card Balance Nz, The Queen's Rising Series, Chicken Torta Recipe, Lumbar Support Pillow For Couch, Word Checklist Template, Legacy Of The First Blade Episode 2 Armor, 3 Idiots Chatur Speech, How To Pronounce Apex, Kenstar Slimline Air Cooler Water Filling, Coconut Breakfast Recipes, Winco Bulk Food Recipes, Lemongrass Tofu Banh Mi Recipe, Weird Food Combos With Pickles, Creamette Ready Cut Spaghetti 32 Oz, Uproot Meaning In Urdu, Kirkland Signature Pure Olive Oil, 3 Liter, 2 Ct, Long Distance Relationship Feelings Fading, Pirate Piggy Roblox, Wall Paper Design For Bedroom, Houses For Sale Tinana, Qld, Bow Meaning In Urdu, Pashmina Roshan Instagram, Purple And Yellow Colour Combination, Art Journal Prompt Generator, Baby Come On Over One Direction, Khichdi Recipe Karnataka Style, St Lawrence School, Light Cream Colour Code, Double Declining Balance, Braised Pork Belly Recipes, Benzoic Acid To Benzaldehyde, Warhawk Air Museum Hours, Nabh4 Reduction Mechanism, Pakistani Recipes Blog, Epithelial Cells Meaning In Gujarati,

Previous articleMontauk Road Signs

Leave a Reply