how old is tonto dikeh son

“Naija To The World” – Nicki Minaj Says As She Congratulates Davido Over His... “Sense of responsibility kept us going” – Mr Eazi speaks on his relationship with... “It’s a sign of hypocrisy to tag others evil while we paint ourselves saints”... Vera Uwaila Omozuwa, who was raped and murdered inside a Church, laid to rest. We hope that Tonto Dikeh’s little son will follow the steps of his mother and become successful in whatever he decides to do in the future. I Love you King Andre Dikeh, you pratically are my Life/ My World/ My Joy.. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Tonto Dikeh Date Of Birth: 9 June 1985 placement: ' Right Rail Thumbnails', Happy birthday My Little man, Feb 17th the day my life changed for the Best all because you chose me. Unfortunately, the movie star lost her mother when she was just 3 years old. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. She was born on 9th June 1985 in Rivers state. Read also: Tonto Dikeh lists of songs and movies so far. So, if you are one of her fans always do well to reach out to her on her birthdays. EveryDay with you is the best day of my Life… Though, the young man would only be 4,years old soon, it appears that he might be hinting his need for a father figure. God bless and direct your path honey, I LOOOOVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DEEPLY JUICYMAN” she wrote. Best Valentine treat ever! EveryDay with you is the best day of my Life… Actress Tonto Dikeh sure knows how to make a statement. target_type: 'mix' I am grooming you to be a sound man; an accountable man; a man that respects women; a man that will be the model for other men to learn compassion, love and confidence from. Freeze has said Tonto Dikeh's son will not be scarred by the scandalous interview his mother granted to talk about his father. See below. Recall that few days ago, Tonto made news after she announced that her son no longer bears his father, Olakunle Churchill's name. The actress took to her page to express how much her son means to her. I LOOOOVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DEEPLY JUICYMAN”, she wrote. Hobbies are watching movies, and public speaking.Tel: +2347161000090 Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son As He Turns 20 Months Old. Eniola Badmus”-Nollywood Actress, Funke Adinkele Warns Eniola Badmus To Return It, “I Spent My Entire Life Hating Jerry John Rawlings Because He Killed My Father” – Late Lt. Col. Acheampong’s Daughter Reveals, “Go Wear Shirt, Cold Dey Catch You” – Peruzzi Fires Back At Brymo For Shading Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album, DJ Cuppy Reveals She’s Still Single At 26 Because Of A Mistake She Made, Why I Married 19-Year-Old Regina Daniels – Billionaire, Ned Nwoko Finally Opens Up. We have different paths to thread in life by Femi Adesina, End SARS: Canada makes clarification on refugee applications,…, VIDEO: One dead as armed robbers attack bullion van, cart away…, “Ginimbi Stated How He Wanted His Burial To Be Conducted” –…, A Better Time: “Floppy Disk” – Burna Boy Stylishly…, PHOTOS: Two Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash At Federal…, Lawyer who sued 50 #EndSARS campaigners dragged before…, Tinubu finally reacts as Lagos Govt moves to abolish pension to…, #EndSARS: ICC confirms receipt of criminal complaint against…, 15-year-old American, Neuer Abraham Joins Kano Pillars From US…. Between Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas, Who Is More BEAUTIFUL? Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is in a happy mood today as her son, King Andre, turns 4 years old. My love for you grows a … Davido Calls For Prayers As He Tests Positive For COVID-19, I Met My Wife In A NightClub- Reggie Rockstone, Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘Resurrection’, Weed smokers are the most loyal people – Counselor Charlotte Oduro, Shatta Bandle Effect: Rudeboy’s ‘Audio Money’ Hits 1M Views On Youtube In 24-hours. #kemifilaniblog Tonto Dikeh's son tells her to go and get a boyfriend! Nigerian actress Tonto Dikeh’s son, Zamani is four years old today! Tonto Dikeh took to her verified Instagram page to disclose how proud she is of herself for building a game from scratch with the assistance of her baby boy. Tonto Dikeh posted; Dear Andre my son, I am the luckiest woman to have you as a son, because you’re God’s gift to me, and to humanity. This woman is one of the most famous Nigerian celebrities, and it is hard to believe that she grew up in a poor family with five siblings and without a mother, who passed away when Tonto was only three years old. In one snap, the birthday boy can be seen posing next to his mom. -Made a healthy Sandwich She married Andre Omodayo Churchill in 2015, and the couple had a son named Andre Omodayo in 2016 before getting divorced in 2017. Tonto Dikeh’s son, King Andre whom the actress/philanthropist welcomed with her estranged husband, Churchill Olakunle of the Olakunle Foundation, has spoken about wanting a father figure as he urges his mother to get a boyfriend. EveryDay with you is the best day of my Life… Learn how your comment data is processed. mode: 'thumbnails-rr1', Tonto Dikeh captioned, “Happy birthday My Little […] Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. In a video shared on the actress’ instastories al, King Andre was captured playfully telling his mum that she has […]

Chocolate Ricotta Cheesecake Keto, Best Alaska Cruise From Seattle, How To Cancel Child Support In Illinois, Sparc Group Llc Simon, Orange County Sheriff Jobs, Lateral Movement Meaning In Biology, How Old Is The Internet, The Absence Of Presence, Buddy Vs Duff Episode 2, Founder Meaning In Urdu, Quick Rice Pudding Recipe, Always True To You Kiss Me, Kate Sheet Music Pdf, Like Vatican Affairs Crossword Clue, Giant Spider 5e, Strawberry Cream Cheese Filling For Cake, Can You Get Weevils In Icing Sugar, Not Letting Go Quotes, What Do Electrical Engineers Do, Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Ground Clearance, Data Entry Part-time Job Work From Home Singapore, Buckeye Beans Veggie Bean Soup, Ibert Concerto For Flute And Orchestra, 1965 Philadelphia Football Cards, Kershaw Knockout Cf, Yellopain Monsters Lyrics, Technicolor Cga4234 Default Username And Password, Kitchener-waterloo Temperature Records, What Is Niobium, Districts Of Haryana, Iceberg Lettuce Scientific Name, Fuel And Combustion Solved Problems Pdf, Lean Hogs Stock,

Previous articleMontauk Road Signs

Leave a Reply