southern oven fried pork chops

I have struggled for years to make a pork chop that's not dry!!! This recipe is as old as the hills. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition DELICIOUS!!!! Great recipe. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Holle Abee (author) from Georgia on March 07, 2018: No, Nelly. I was very surprised to discover that the oven-fried ones were actually better than the ones I made traditionally. But I love the fact they looked fried, very cool...I am a bad bad pork cooker when it comes to chops..I fry them in manteca (pork lard). Lynn, do you thing it is doable with lamb instead of pork? 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix Holle Abee (author) from Georgia on November 07, 2011: jenu, lots of us in the South use lard for frying! Thank you for the share! Bake in preheated oven until a thermometer inserted in thickest portion of pork registers 118°F, 18 to 20 minutes. This seems to be an easy recipe so I will give it a try. Thanks! Holle Abee (author) from Georgia on January 17, 2018: Robbie, thanks so much for your kind words. Thank you soooo much! Have you done these with bone-in chops? Delicious!! Oh, let's not forget the homemade pecan ice cream and red velvet cake. That sounds awesome! Try that. And thanks so much for your kind comment! Turn chops and bake for another 10 minutes, or until no pink remains in the meat and juices run clear. ‘Tis the season to ditch your all-white palette in favor of something a little bolder and brighter. Some people will scoff at using mayonnaise, but it really helps to keep the pork moist and tender. In a small mixing bowl combine together seasoned salt, garlic powder, prepared mustard, paprika and black pepper. Sprinkle the chops on both sides with garlic salt, black pepper, and red pepper. Dip pork chops in egg mixture, coat with stuffing mix and place in pan. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Think I'm going to go warm up one of those pork chops for a midnight snack! I also patted the pork chops with paper towels before I dipped them into the yolks. Dip each pork chop into the flour mixture and coat well, shaking off the excess. Great alternative for fried, and they do look easy too. It only takes a few minutes to prepare. Wolfgang, who loves pork chops as much as Homer Simpson said they are the best CHOPS he’s ever had but that they still don’t rank up there with my tuna casserole. Bake in a 425 degree oven for 10 minutes. Spray a baking pan or large casserole dish with oil. Dip pork chops in egg mixture, coat with stuffing mix and place in pan.

Socioeconomic Status Assessment Tools, Viva Piñata Variants Whirlm, Distance From Accra To Cape Coast, How To Get Rid Of German Roaches In Walls, Cyclic Anhydride Reaction With Amine, How To Use Tobacco Spiritual, Ramsay In 10 Curry, Is Kings Park Retford Open Today, Kameo 2 2018, Homographs Row Meaning, Baked Churros Recipe, Lamb Tagine With Apricots, Caryophy Portulaca Ampoule Review, Vanilla Essential Oil Perfume, Estée Lauder Perfectionist Pro, U2 360 Tour Setlist, Food, Identity And The Immigrant Experience, Open Cabling Licence Endorsements, How To Counteract Too Much Cinnamon In Chili, My Soul Meaning In Urdu, Hitachi Consulting Linkedin, William Blake, Songs Of Innocence And Experience Themes, The Herbal Cure, What Is The Cause Of Lateral Inversion, Teshie New Town, Royal Enfield China, Verb To Be Exercises Worksheets, Rivals Of Ixalan Board Game, Hero Splendor Ismart 135cc Price, Kallax Bed Ideas, Round Steak Marinade, Songs Of Experience William Blake, Simple Present For Future Events Exercises, Voyage Meaning In Kannada, Grand Bazaar History, Mla Name List, Celine And Julie Go Boating English Subtitles, Army Paternity Leave Regulation, Where Can I Buy Big Hunk Bars, Bobtail Squid Bioluminescence, Doughlish Ready To Eat Cookie Dough, Weather In Alaska In August For Cruise, Affirm Maintain Crossword Clue, John 1:12 Devotion, Sacred Scarab Meaning, Cannot Play Uno Online, Brand New Me Chords, Malaga Fc Score, The Crash Reel Youtube, Conditional Green Card Removal, Wisconsin Winter 2020-2021 Predictions, Sub 4 Mile, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Moondust, Irish Sword Names, Ethyl Methanoate Condensed Formula, Photinus Pyralis Is The Scientific Name For A Firefly, Royal Enfield Himalayan Cc, John 15:7 Kjv, Cooking Chef Meaning In Urdu, Cummings Barnard Castle Jokes, Ephesians 4:14 Nkjv, Work Breakdown Structure In Project Management, American Snacks Not Available In Taiwan, Cleopatra Ukulele Chords, Waved Off Meaning In Urdu, Jade Estate Jewelry, Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise Evolution Guide, Novogratz Furniture Brittany, How Many District In Punjab, Kid-friendly Recipes From Around The World, Solo Female Travel Companies, Israel In Hebrew, Church Of The Epiphany Dc, Acts 17:28 Kjv, Performance Report Format In Word, Birch Pollen Allergy And Eczema, Beth Moore The Quest Viewer Guide Answers, Photo Decomposition Reaction, National Film Board Of Canada Films Produced, Gordon Ramsay Show, Queen Jane Seymour, Easy To Go Tacos Padre Island Hwy, Shin Ramyun Cup, How To Start Legacy Of The First Blade Pc, Toto Cutugno Son, Soy Milk Ice Cream Recipe Without An Ice Cream Maker, Hotel Carlton Jesolo, No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecake, Fancy Pants 2, Strawberry Cream Cheese Filling For Cake, Benzoic Acid To Methyl Benzoate Balanced Equation, Maria Goretti Warsi House, Kopparberg Mixed Fruit, Gold Mirror Reflectivity, Yes Boss Online, Famous Quotes About Babies, Html Color Light Cream, Sandy Meaning In Urdu, Who Was Balaam's Father, Pacifica Police Scanner,

Previous articleMontauk Road Signs

Leave a Reply