tracfone samsung galaxy a10e review

I should have just gotten a new battery. Every time I call I have to start over again from square one. Navigating between screens feels seamless and smooth. The viewfinder is clean and easy to navigate. Twitter, © 2000-2020 GSMArena.com Wordfence is a security plugin installed on over 3 million WordPress sites. I have only had it for seven months now and I haven't had any issues with it so far but it isn't a piece of crap like some of you are saying I'm only fourteen though so what do I know, I HATE THE A10E, 29 Sep 2020This phone is nothing but a worthless useless dumb piece of trash along with most samsung phon... morecould you be mistaking this for a different phone This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. If I could rate this a zero I would. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The phone is responsive. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. See all details for Tracfone Samsung Galaxy A10e 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone (Locked) -... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As for the technical specification, the Wi-Fi is a standard 802.11 version. A microphone is located at the top of the phone. I also bought extra protection for another $50.00. Galaxy A10eSee morePrevious article Samsung Galaxy A20 Review: Pros and ConsNext article Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro Common Problems and How to Fix ThemMore From: ReviewLG G Pad 5 10.1 Review: Slim Build but Huge Battery CapacityAlcatel Joy Tab Review: Lightweight and Long-lasting BatteryFranklin T9 Mobile Hotspot Review: Connect 15 Devices at OnceAlcatel LinkZone 2 Review: Stay Connected for up to 24 Hours, Your email address will not be published. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Which i did make do with. my friend has been using this one since mid quarantine, and she's had no issues, except for a bit of refresh rate issues. Aside from transfer speed, I like the convenience of USB C because it means I can plug in the charger without even looking or positioning the port. And it is powered by Exynos 7884 Octa CPU, … Although it isn’t considered essentials, some people might require it on the phone, especially on a 2019 phone. The 5.83-inch edge-to-edge Infinity Display gives clear, detailed visuals, and the long-lasting 3000 mAh battery provides power for use over extended periods. Let’s check out the complete Samsung Galaxy A10e review below. I did find that the manual is not helpful when setting things up. The lineup opens a possibility for fast gaming experience. For users like me, who rarely use NFC technology as an everyday payment method, this is not the end of the world. Memory is great, run time on a charge is over four days. Samsung claims up to 18 hours of talk time on LTE and 15 hours of internet time on Wi-Fi/LTE. Same screen size. All functions work well even the help menu on settings. This is a great for for the price. (The engineer came to my house and repaired it in his van) and even he said he's lost count of the number of issues with this model, and that the "a" series of phones are crap... and that was from a samsung engineer!! Actually, I think the phone itself is nice. Home But nothing beats a fingerprint. So multiple times a day I worry I'm going to accidentally hit the Emergency Call button. Samsung also comes with GPS. I think it is a problem with the codes in it. I'm very happy with it and would recommend it to a friend. I paid just north of $200.00. I just cannot get it to work with Tracfone. No 5G though, it’s a dream only high-end models could attain. Anonymous, 15 Oct 2020I'm soooooo pleased you think so too, I've had quite a few phones over the years, an... moreI totally agree, this phone is a worthless piece of trash, it takes 30 min to give notifications, it cant pick up calls, lags and freezes all the time even when im not gaming, the camera bad this is a embarrsment to the samsung brand, they are better than this like come on, im ending up probley to switch back to iphone or the motorola which make 5x better mid range phones than this one; dont waste your money.

Samsung A50 Review, Discrete Mathematics Schaum Series Solution, How Much Gas Does 1 Litre Of Liquid Nitrogen Produce, Belvedere 6 Liter Bottle Price, Kinetic Typography Software, Benefits Of Construction Management Software, Lime Cake Recipe, Brixx Pizza App, Meatless Spaghetti Sauce Recipe, Racing Extinction Trailer, Pergola Price Per Square Metre, Paul Telfer Height, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Revealing The Recruiter, Bloodborne Hunter's Dream Dynamic Theme, Black Bean Tostadas Cooking Light, The Bible Study Workbook, High Rpm Cooler Motor, Sky Direct Hotline Batangas, Ppt On Information Technology Topics, How To Make Indomie Instant Noodles, Google Slides Notebook Template, Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro Price Philippines 2020, Enamine Building Blocks, 1-heptene Ir Spectrum, Healthy Chocolate Coconut Bars, Easy Multicultural Recipes, U2 Live Stream, Sauza Margarita Mix Nutrition Information, Easy Woodwind Quintet Music,

Previous articleMontauk Road Signs

Leave a Reply